Author Topic: Give Us Your Opinion & Get a Free KWBC Bumper Sticker  (Read 8839 times)

Offline CatManDo

• Administrator
    • Back 40 General Store
Re: Give Us Your Opinion & Get a Free KWBC Bumper Sticker
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 07:17:11 AM »
Hi Buzz,
             We Receive you loud & CLEAR in South Africa.  Good news "Lorraine" has reached no 1 on the SA Country Top 10 for the 2nd Week I hope for week no 3.....
keep the good work going!!!!!!

--
Best Regards

Gerrie Snyman
N & G Productions
0845116904 / 035 789 1152

Offline kildareman

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 07:56:45 AM »
Hello from Ireland, love the music. I have sent a link to all my country music loving friends.

Keep it country,

Mark

Offline rvx2

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 03:31:40 PM »
Hello, this is awesome - so much better than usual radio with its tons of commercials - Yessiree, the WSM likeness is amazing!!!! You're onto something!

Offline illinimike

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 11:27:58 AM »
love this radio station!! ol' buzzard keep up the good music, keep on blastin' from down on the current,we can't get enough here in illinois!

Offline jwd

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 02:00:48 PM »
Good evening.  Second try for a post.  I just want to confirm the gentleman from England that KWBC is a great radio station.  I listen to it when ever I am now at the computer.  I found out about Herm and his country conglomerate in Rural Missouri, March 2009.  I could not wait to log on and find out more about Herm's enterprise.  Glad I did.  Also, I would highly recommend Donna's morning program.  Keep up the good work. I will know go to the Back 40 Books to see what I might find.  Love this site! :)

Offline BeyondGreen

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 02:46:53 AM »
We are pouring billions into bail outs of iffy situations. We need to pour at least a few of those billion in investing in America becoming more energy independent and the utilization of alternative energy sources. Nothing would benefit our society in the long run more than investing in it's energy independence. We need to utilize everything in out power to reduce our dependence on foreign oil including using our own natural resources.OPEC will continue to cut production until they achieve their desired 80-100. per barrel. The high cost of fuel this past year seriously damaged our economy and society. Oil is finite. We are using oil globally at the rate of 2X faster than new oil is being discovered. China and India will put an estimated additional 3 million vehicles on their highways by 2010 further depleting the supply. We need to take some of these billions in bail out bucks and bail ourselves out of our dependence on foreign oil.It would cost the equivalent of 60 cents a gallon to charge and drive an electric car. The electricity to charge the car could come from solar or wind generated electricity. If all gasoline cars, trucks, and SUV's instead had plug-in electric drive trains, the amount of electricity needed to replace gasoline is about equal to the estimated wind energy potential of the state of North Dakota Jeff Wilson has a really good new book out called The Manhattan Project of 2009 Energy Independence Now. He explores our uses of oil besides gasoline, our depletion, out reserves and stores as well as viable options to replace oil.Oil is finite, it will run out in the not too distant future. WE need to take some of these billions in bail out bucks and bail America out of it's dependence on foreign oil. The historic high price of gas this past year did serious damage to our economy and society. WE should never allow others to have that much power over our economy again.  I wish every member of congress would read this book too.
www.themanhattanprojectof2009.com

Offline barw

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 08:36:51 AM »
HI IM BOB AND I AM LISTENING TO YOU FROM NORFOLK ENGLAND.
I DISCOVERED YOUR STATION WHEN I TYPED COUNTRY MUSIC INTO GOOGLE BOY AM I GLAD I DID. IN THREE DAYS YOU HAVE TURNED A DEPRESSED MISERABLE EXISTENCE  ON MY OWN IN A MISERABLE BORING OFFICE INTO A REALLY POSITIVE GET UP AND GO LIFE. YOUR MUSIC IS SO GOOD YOU JUST CANNOT BE DOWN WHEN YOU LISTEN TO IT
yOUR STATION IS AN ANTIDOTE TO THE WINTER BLUES, THE COLD AND THE MISERABLE ECONOMY AND EVERYONE I MEET GETS TOLD ABOUT IT SO SOON YOULL HAVE A WHOLE NEW BUNCH OF UK LISTENERS
I HAVE IT ON ON MY OFFICE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG AND I LOVE HOW THE TIME IN MISSOURI IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS OURS IN MINUTES BUT JUST 8 HOURS BEHIND IN HOURS.
YOU HAVE REALLY CHEERED THIS GUY UP AND WHILE I GOT A COMPUTER LINK YOU GOT A LISTENER
THANKS FOR BEING A 100% GREEEEEAT STATION

BOB

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 10:55:59 PM »
HI IM BOB AND I AM LISTENING TO YOU FROM NORFOLK ENGLAND.
I DISCOVERED YOUR STATION WHEN I TYPED COUNTRY MUSIC INTO GOOGLE BOY AM I GLAD I DID. IN THREE DAYS YOU HAVE TURNED A DEPRESSED MISERABLE EXISTENCE  ON MY OWN IN A MISERABLE BORING OFFICE INTO A REALLY POSITIVE GET UP AND GO LIFE. YOUR MUSIC IS SO GOOD YOU JUST CANNOT BE DOWN WHEN YOU LISTEN TO IT
yOUR STATION IS AN ANTIDOTE TO THE WINTER BLUES, THE COLD AND THE MISERABLE ECONOMY AND EVERYONE I MEET GETS TOLD ABOUT IT SO SOON YOULL HAVE A WHOLE NEW BUNCH OF UK LISTENERS
I HAVE IT ON ON MY OFFICE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG AND I LOVE HOW THE TIME IN MISSOURI IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS OURS IN MINUTES BUT JUST 8 HOURS BEHIND IN HOURS.
YOU HAVE REALLY CHEERED THIS GUY UP AND WHILE I GOT A COMPUTER LINK YOU GOT A LISTENER
THANKS FOR BEING A 100% GREEEEEAT STATION

Offline Playmor

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 08:09:40 AM »
 I think this is great radio. If I could only pipe it to the barn! I have forwarded this link to all my friends.

Russ Irwin
 Playmor Farm
Russ
Playmor Farm
Miniature Horse Rescue

Offline CatManDo

• Administrator
    • Back 40 General Store
Give Us Your Opinion & Get a Free KWBC Bumper Sticker
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 06:35:58 AM »
We are building one of the world's great internet stations here at KWBC.  As we expand our services over the next several months we think you'll like us even more.  Help us get the word out by displaying our colorful bumper sticker.  Just make a posting on this list, leave an e-mail address, and we will be in touch to get your snail mail address.  Your bumper sticker will be on it's way to you straight-away!
Keep listenin' and we will keep on truckin' to give you what you want.

The Old Buzzard, Program Director; DJ for Traditional Country, Western and folk
Donna Coomer Event Director; DJ for Country, Blues, folk and Americana
]
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 08:38:05 AM by CatManDo »