Author Topic: Recent Listener Letters  (Read 2929 times)

Offline CatManDo

• Administrator
    • Back 40 General Store
Love Your Station!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 09:05:29 AM »
Hello,

I LOVE the station and plan to be a regular listner from up here in north central, Nebraska.

I was notcing though that since you worked on the website's SAM player that the home page of your site no longer displays correctly. It looks like that center table needs a
 tag in the html after "country," so it let's the center table align to the top.  (Now taken car of!)

Anyhoo, thought you would want to know.

Again, Love the station!

Dave Clark

Offline CatManDo

• Administrator
    • Back 40 General Store
From France
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 09:03:32 AM »
Subject: Great radio --- hello from France

Hello Old Buzzard
I m a French country & rock'n roll singer, My name is Eddy.
I've discovered KWBC today.
What a wonderful radio, with great tunes!!
Thank you for your job.

I'LL LISTEN EVERY DAY NOW

Bye for now

Eddy
( the only country music in french )
http://www.myspace.com/eddyraycooper

Buzz's Note:

Hey folks check Eddy's site out!  This Dude is hot.  Proud to have him as a listener.  Asked him to send us a CD so we can get him on the air!

Buzz--
Thanks Eddy for letting us know about your great work!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 05:24:52 AM by surelock »

BOB

Re: Recent Listener Letters
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 10:45:04 PM »
HI IM BOB AND I AM LISTENING TO YOU FROM NORFOLK ENGLAND.
I DISCOVERED YOUR STATION WHEN I TYPED COUNTRY MUSIC INTO GOOGLE BOY AM I GLAD I DID. IN THREE DAYS YOU HAVE TURNED A DEPRESSED MISERABLE EXISTENCE  ON MY OWN IN A MISERABLE BORING OFFICE INTO A REALLY POSITIVE GET UP AND GO LIFE. YOUR MUSIC IS SO GOOD YOU JUST CANNOT BE DOWN WHEN YOU LISTEN TO IT
yOUR STATION IS AN ANTIDOTE TO THE WINTER BLUES, THE COLD AND THE MISERABLE ECONOMY AND EVERYONE I MEET GETS TOLD ABOUT IT SO SOON YOULL HAVE A WHOLE NEW BUNCH OF UK LISTENERS
I HAVE IT ON ON MY OFFICE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG AND I LOVE HOW THE TIME IN MISSOURI IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS OURS IN MINUTES BUT JUST 8 HOURS BEHIND IN HOURS.
YOU HAVE REALLY CHEERED THIS GUY UP AND WHILE I GOT A COMPUTER LINK YOU GOT A LISTENER :-*
THANKS FOR BEING A 100% GREEEEEAT STATION 8)

Offline northof49

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 03:17:59 AM »
Greetings: I have just discovered this station while surfing the web looking for Sunday morning country  music.  This is an awesome  place for country classic  and one which I have  marked as a favorite. Here  we are being inundated with Christmas music, and if I  have to hear "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer ". one more time, I will go crazy.  We are just getting our first taste of winter here in southern Alberta, Canada, no snow yet but fairly chilly.  It is a dream of mine to someday get to a huge bluegrass festival down in America.

Offline CatManDo

• Administrator
    • Back 40 General Store
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 03:57:39 AM »
To Whom it may concern,
 Yes your Radio Station has to be the Finest we yet have listened to. We both enjoy it to the Utmost. We have not yet found one better!
 My name is Kurt Smith.
 1238 Vil.Lks.Blvd.
 Apt 210
 LeHigh Acres,Fl.

I want to say this to you and let you know how we have gotten you a few more listeners also.
 Now if you folks have anybody there who would like to Chat,me here in SW.Florida and there in MO. please pass this on.
                               Thank You.
yellowtailroxie@yahoo.com
:)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 05:24:02 AM by surelock »

Offline CatManDo

• Administrator
    • Back 40 General Store
You all have been doing great!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 04:14:34 AM »
You all have been doing great!  I have been listening most mornings and sometimes in the evening---GREAT JOB!!

Wendell

Offline CatManDo

• Administrator
    • Back 40 General Store
Recent Listener Letters
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 01:20:02 PM »
Hi Buzz ,
    The music is great and we are enjoying listening. The weather in Middlefield, Ohio is very cold
18 degrees and almost a foot of snow on the way. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Linda.
                                                                                      Ernie and Viv  Brinker
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 04:15:35 AM by CatManDo »